February 15, 2008

Running Away

I wish that I can run-away now. Let it be Singapore or Seychelles. I can't tolerate with the people around me anymore. They are amazingly stubborn and fake. My chest pain are here again. I don't like to scold nor shout at people these days. I just keep quiet. Silence is golden. That's how I got my chest pain. I have been oppressing the pain too much. Sometimes I wish I can hide somewhere for a while. That is why I need to get out of the country as soon as possible.

I am running away after my last paper on the 2nd of May.

Here's my plot:

6th of May: Bangkok, Thailand
15th of May: road trip from Los Angeles to Las Vegas, USA
Somewhere in June: road trip in Italy (and some other places in Europe which I have not plan yet)
August: Somewhere in Asia (Vietnam, Singapore (again), etc)
September: Convocation (Yeah, have to come back and take my scroll...)

Despite of that, I am ready to answer life tougest questions again...:

1) After you grad, you don't have to work? You're really a spoilt brat!
Spoilt? That's the last thing one should say about me. Spoilt means being supported financially, emotionally, mentally, whatever -ly one can think of. I am working...freelance. And I work my ass off!!! I deserve to relax.

2) You think your dad is printing money? You should consider about his finances aswell!
I don't use his money. His money is his money. I don't have to explain to anyone. Btw, I don't get money by spreading my legs, I work hard for it.

3) You really have to think of your future. Get a secured job. Then get married!
I didn't say I did not want a secured job. I am applying for every single company on my list now. Marriage is not in my dictionary yet. If I am paid for the lies that the guys said to me, I can afford to buy a new house by now. How can the word "marriage" occur?

4) You're plain stupid. You think you can solve your problems by running away?
People around me give me problems. Running away means getting rid of them. Hence, no problems for me anymore for a while (at least). I have my own problems to settle aswell. Like some people say...my future.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I always wonder what will happen to my life after I graduate? Will I be thinner? Will I have a "secured" job? Will I be able to travel or run-away as I like? Will I get paid just by travelling? Or I will become more morose and emotional? Or will I become a plain-jane? Or my life will just revolve around work, work and more work and no party at all?

I need to breathe....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I read your blog with interest, because I like your self ironic food attitude- I imagine you as a pretty asian girl with nice curves. Sorry for this offensive comment. By the way, in which germa city you studied?

Obelisk Dee said...

Duesseldorf. My second home...