October 03, 2007

7 things I didn't know about myself until last Saturday

1) I got a few strands of white hair hiding beneath my dark brown hair (I've been thinking and stressing too much. It's sad news for me. I m not even 22 yet but I have white hair growing without my permission)

2) I always left my clothes behind in several places wherever I go

3) Everyone in my extended family still thinks that I m a baby. They forgot that I will grow up one day and become a 22 year old like now. My grandaunt said,"You will be forever a baby in our eyes no matter how old you've grown."

4) I have a crazy uncle who lives in Phuket. He claimed that he's an idiot and pretended to be a retard whenever I talk to him. Did I mentioned that he's 47 years old?

5) I m stupid when it comes to accepting gifts from people. I always say "No". For the 5th time, I refused to accept a brand new car as a present from them.

6) I didn't know that I 35 percent Thai. I always thought that I m only 25 percent Thai.

7) Shopping is not my favourite activity. I got mall-sickness when I was in Indonesia. I visited 8 shopping malls in 4 days and I came back with 2 dictionaries. I am such a Geek!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. happens
2. cause you undress run around naked and forget to put it on u dirty girl u
3. yep yep. until u marry
4. and? thats cool
5. ur stupid
6. ....
7.... loooser

Cheesy Chica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheesy Chica said...

~Shelly.D.Jelly~ said...
1.dont worry, u and I got that, but look at KM, she got that even when she's 12..

2.me too(bt i dont run arnd naked)

3. Its like this, nomatter how old u r. thats what we call family

4.since u r so stressed, pretend to be retard n talk to a retard(with respect), u will feel cool after that

5. Sigh..people always teach us to say NO..but this one...

6. 35-25 = 10% of different perception. 100%-10%=90% of certainty that you are MALAYSIAN CHINESE. So no worries

7.When its cheap like Lonely Planet books in Cambodia...WHO CARES?? JUST BUY 'EM!!

Cheers
J

Obelisk Dee said...

lol...u people are my friends...congrats, you have a stupid friend here...