October 11, 2007

Very much awake

Why am I still awake?
I m not sleepy at all. I went clubbing with my friends, god knows how many clubs we went into. First it was Maison, there are having some sorta traffic light night. Where you choose either red, yellow or green. Singles wear green. So all three of us went in with green band but there's no crowd. Boring. So we went to Cynna. No crowd as well. Boring. Then we decided to change location to Sultan Ismail. Went in Aloha. Sucks big time. I've never been into a club that sucky that conned our money. Fuck that. Then there's this horny chinese guy. Fuck him. He's been staring at me since the dawn of civilization. I didn't know until he come nearer and nearer to me, grab my waist and I started to talk to me. I was like, "Hello!!! What do you want?" Then he followed me the whole night. I asked him to backed off...he did for a while. Jeez...I felt so damn irritated. But he's near me again and agan and again with his horny eyes. So damn irritating.

And then came a bunch of germans, one very old one. And a few around mid 30s. My friends were talking to them and that same chinese guy came to me again and grab my waist (again!). I went in between the germans. He came to me again and then he asked,"You like white people huh?" I just ignore him and hide behind some people. It seems like I was too big size, I have to stand behind another younger german to hide myself from that guy. No long after that, I saw him again. He came to me again. I was pissed. I've been so stressed out, I just wanna have some fun, chilling out with my friends since it's the last day of the semester, but this irritating guy came following me wherever I go. Holy shit! He even spilled our drinks without apologizing. What a LOSER.

Back to my friend. That old german was so interested into her. Haha. I couldn't stop laughing. He wouldn't wanna let her go. Not even for a second. Then I was avoiding that same chinese guy, I hide behind another guy. Then he introduced himself as Juergen. Wahahaha...is that my blog friend Juergen? I was wondering. I wanted to ask more but that old german wanted to bring my friend home, so we have to help her. She got panicked. We ignored everyone and ran away. What a night!

Then we went in to Thai Club. Becoz we know some people there, we're like VIPs. Free flow of drinks. I can't drink because I have to drive. What a pity. But at least we did enjoy ourselves minus that horny chinese guy. Eukkkssss...Maybe I look "easy" to him. Jeezzzzzzzzz...my nightmare. So now it's offical I havent sleep for nearly 24 hours. Yesterday I was busy finishng my assignment. Broke another record. The quickest assignment I've ever done. It took me 4 hours to finish everything.

My plan is to party every night till my finals. I felt I've been locked up in a cage for this semester. I need a break. I was invited to stay at any of my relatives' house in Thailand for the holidays but I still have no plans in my mind yet. I really wanna go but I have some responsibilities here. Aih...decisions decisions. And I still haven't plan my Germany trip yet. So many things to be done. Not to forget to study for my final exam. Eukkkssss...

No comments: