October 22, 2007

Borrrrrrrrrrrrrred

Since my semester break (it's my study week actually), instead of studying, I:

- killed some ants, poke some bubbles, killed some imaginary soldiers, smacked some weird creatures, made a rabbit hop higher nearly everyday on my laptop. I m talking about online games. Jeez...I m addicted to games.

- sleep at 4am and wake up at 9am, everyday and sleep again somewhere in the afternoon. Hopeless

- spent my time on Facebook, Friendster, Multiply, Zorpia and all sorts of websites where my friends are. Updating myself of their whereabouts.

- Took tonnes of photos with my camera. I snapped nearly every single object available in this house including the furnitures. Sick.

- am too lazy to work, I felt like puking even when I m reading work-related emails.

- still havent pack my luggage, I have no idea about the weather except it's gonna be damn cold. Havent book any accomodation yet. How smart!

- am BORED!!! Help!

1 comment:

Cheesy Chica said...

bored?..stay in facebook then!
keeps me awake till..er...YOU know.hhehe.

Cheers