September 26, 2007

Itchy

When I blog it means something is happening or had happened. Yes, I have a test tomorrow and another one the days after tomorrow before I board the plane to Indonesia and then I have another paper again on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday respectively. Damn!

When will I ever be free? When can I have my freedom? Why is everyone so damn obsessed with their marks? I scored the highest and the lowest marks in class. I have the best and the worst answers. I have had the best and the worst impression. But I don't like to be compared even when I scored good grades. I felt the pressure when everyone starts to compare. Comparing here and there. When will we ever stop comparing? Look at the older generation, they brag about their cars, the amount of houses they got, the college they sent their kids to...it's all about comparing. Why should we follow their footsteps? Please make the world a safer place by not comparing. Duh!!! I think I m having some kinda exam-allergen inside me. My itchy-ness to blog about it is here again.

Arghhh...Comparing, competing, you name it. It's a very tired process to go for someone like me who prefer to live a peaceful life. I always wish for that, but it will never happened. I have to fight for the things I want, for good. So wish me luck!

Final word,
I HATE EXAMS AS MUCH AS I HATE THOSE MORONS I WROTE IN MY BLOG!

*I m having severe stress lately due to a lot of things. They come in bulk without discounts. If ever I can get Hermes bags that come in bulk with discounts or for free. I don't have to go through this. I will con someone and go far far away with the money. Muahahahaha...*evil grin*

No comments: