February 12, 2007

Please

Can anyone volunteer to be me for 2 months? Please??? I beg you...please...

Is it me or is it the calendar? Days pass so slowly these days. So slow...Omigod!!! Help!!!
My January is the suckiest month of all. It took ages to go through January. And now February...oh man..I m waiting for it to pass.

I wanna commit suicide today...while walking on the streets of USJ. Really wanna cry it out loud but I got no tears to do so. I wish someone would just slap me out of a sudden so that I can cry. Felt like it's the end of the world, I was walking slowly looking like a sick dog. People around the pathway looked at me as if I m some kinda weird girl from Uranus. Really heart broken due to the severe bad luck I m going through. Then I saw this San Fransisco restaurant. I went in and ordered one big bowl of Spicy Seafood Soup. Then I gulped down everything. It's not spicy at all but it makes you feel like you're in heaven. Amazing. I felt better after that. Food makes me happy. Then I walked across the street still with my head looking down, went into a random across the street, sat down, ordered a piece of green tea cake. And voila. I m feeling way way way better. I think I know why I m the size of a whale now. I eat to ease my stress and discomfort.

Not good at all.

Please time move faster please. Please please please...

No comments: