February 04, 2007

PIMP my hardworking life...a bit

Guess what if you're TOO hardworking or hardworking at work (at some certain companies)?

1) You won't get paid becoz you worked too much
2) People at your work place started using ur photos that you've taken (with tears and sweat under the hot sun) and change the credit from your name to another or just delete your name and put something else. Guess how I feel about it?
3) Your name got deleted once from the database by some people.
4) Your boss throws his fit at you because he's having a bad day with one of his wives or mistress.
5) You're given loadsa empty promises.
6) You're given loadsa empty hopes and dreams.
7) The upper authority never have a good meeting leaving you and your colleagues in a blur condition (several times before) and you got blamed a few times for nothing.
8) You stay just because it gives you a good pay, planned to leave a few times but your boss or his "accomplice" decided that you should stay back because you're a good worker. But that leaves you in tears when you didn't "treaten" to leave.

Why am I such a doop when it comes to work and relationship (sometimes studies)? I really don't understand why.

Work - I m still here for the sake of $$$
Relationship - Love? A great feeling for him which took me 2 years to consider? Finally I broke it off. After 2 long years? What about work? 5 years?
Studies - Although I hate it but I still try my best because the society needs to see that piece of paper badly. I've been studying all my life. Since I was 4 till now. Can't leave it.

Darn. I need a cup of coffee with someone to hear me whine whole day. Hopefully this will be sorted ASAP before Chinese New Year. Can someone give me a carton of Godiva chocolates and let me sleep on it till these problems are over?

1 comment:

monkticon said...

coffee? gimme a buzz....