February 16, 2007

plans plans plans

I had Thai food in the morning and Vietnamese food in the evening. Now my tongue is offcially numb or immune towards spicy food. I can't feel the spicyness but my body can't accept it. And that's why my toilet sessions are so painful now. Pain...oh pain.

Uncle came back and we went food and house hunting. We drove all the way up to D'Villa Damansara and there we're drooling at those rich people's bungalows. Costs a whooping RM4.3 million per unit. And he suggested that we join and get a bungalow and rent it out. I told him to stop dreaming as it's really out of my plan. He's into properties these days and he just got his own roof in the country he's working in. I m so happy for him. But I've never wanted to buy such expensive properties unless I m rich enough of course.

He was talking to my grandma and then he brought this up,"I wonder what my niece would be like if she's a mother. I really can't imagine. She doesn't have the right traits to become one". My grandma agreed that I've no sense of being a good mother at all. So, there, sad to hear that though. A few years back someone just said I will make a good mother and now I m not. Time change, people change. That's all I can say.

So now, I m happy to laugh like a mad dog everyday and everytime, being un'motherly' and am not that fond of kids. I've always noticed how people change from a nice girl to a bitch, from a gentleman to a gangster and vice versa but I've never realise that I'm a changed person now until someone brought up the topic of being very very 'unmotherly-like'.

Does that makes me someone who doesn't believe in marriage and breeding? Yes, I should say since nearly all the men I met dissapoint me down to the very last point. I m not saying I m perfect or I wanted someone perfect. I don't need a guy to be rich, handsome, etc etc. I just need some maturity in them. As in be their age and not OLD MEN of course. No old men...nono...old men are my dad's friend and cannot be my boyfriend. I haven't found my ONE yet.

On the other hand, me and my uncle had a small business plan. Hopes that it will work out anyhow. We spent nearly the whole day talking about it and counting the costs and stuff. It depends nearly 100% on me. A bit of a burden there. *keeping my fingers crossed* I need loadsa luck luck and more luck.

No comments: