February 07, 2007

I m pregnant NOT

I dreamt that I was pregnant. It was a scary feeling...really freaks me out. I don't know who's the father of the baby. Suddenly I got a very big tummy and I was wondering how I got pregnant. It was so so real. Then I woke up without knowing who's the father of my child. I did asked the people in my dreams how I got pregnant? They said, "SEX!". (Duh!!!) But I told them I didn't do anything and they laughed. I got very frusfrated. I told them I didn't do it with anyone but no one believed me. The whole pregnancy thing lasted the whole night. Aiya...me and kids? Oh man...nonono. Not now.

Okay...at least I don't dream of dead people but being pregnant is quite scary when I don't know who the father is. And it's a weird feeling knowing that you're carrying a life. And when you walk, you walk with care. In fact you do everyting with care. What does this mean? I think it's a resemblence of my tummy filled with food. Or what does that supposed to mean?

3 comments:

Cheesy Chica said...

Lol...ive dreamt of getting pregnant too..i wonder how and its weird..i was running, calling for help(like anybody can help), my tummy/stomach growing bigger every second and suddenly, *flop**bloop*, the baby fell down, and I felt lighter and hmm...I kept running..lol..weird!!!!! I dont think Im THAT mean to leave any babies around, am I not?

J

monkticon said...

LoL~ this is the first I heard this kinda dream, maybe its a sign! heee~

Obelisk Dee said...

shelly: Dude, maybe it's a reminder becoz u always leave ur things behind. Make sense la. But mine doesn't make sense at all.

Monk: U know, I dreamt of being a guy aswell. Weird leh...dats me.