February 05, 2007

Hunger and Addiction

I m so so hungry rite now. I miss Billy Bombers' spare-ribs with potato salad and also their burgers and also their milkshakes and also their chocolate cake and also their fries and also their salad and also their steaks and also their service and also their staff and also their very-american-restaurant-feeling. Why can't they have a branch here in Malaysia. Why only in Singapore. Oh man...I m so hungry....

I miss Billy Bombers. Personally they are way way way better than TGIF. I got bored with TGIF. I m bored of Italian food, I m bored of Malay food in my university, I don't like sushi anymore because there's once I have to eat like 30 piece within 1 hour (no sushi for me for months to come). I m so so hungry.

I m addicted with the banana cake sold in that lil cake shop. I m so so addicted with banana cake. It taste so good. Reminds me of my childhood (the growing up feeling). I need Billy Bombers and one big piece of banana cake (with or without vanilla ice-cream). And also salsa. *drooling....*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Obelisk Dee,

Your weblog was visited at random. This post has been archived at the BlogBiting Archives.

Yours truly,
Blogbiter