February 02, 2007

I m pissed

Very very pissed indeed. My company decided not to pay me after months of hardwork just because the lump sump is too big. And they can't afford to pay me. They even highlighted the word "CAN'T AFFORD". WTF? That's the bad side of working as a freelance. Being not protected at all by the law. Damn it. How can a big company like that that claim to be one of the best in the world couldn't pay me that?

First it's my boss who told me not to claim money so fast from him. Now I waited 5 months like always and then ta-daa...He told me that he couldn't afford to pay me. And I seek some advice from someone in my family who also happens to be my colleague...and then she blasted me with negative comments blaming me that I shouldn't have claim every 5 months. Darn. When some things goes wrong, can't they stop blaming people? I've been blamed so many times that I can't be bothered anymore. Why is it so unfair? If I m one of the blardy lazy ones, it's okay, I know I don't deserve it. But now I m hardworking...putting my priorities to my work first. Being very very dedicated indeed. Now they say they can't afford to pay me? WTF?

Oh man! If things like these goes on and on without a full-stop. Gym can't help me, people can't help me, now is left to my determination to go on. Darn! See how bad my luck is? A big company can't afford to pay me. Joke of the century I should say. Oh man...I should start praying. Seriously. I need the power of the "unseen".

4 comments:

Cheesy Chica said...

Hah..how long they havent paid u ah..what did u reply to them?


Hope all is well

Cheer
J

Obelisk Dee said...

5 months. I hope he's awake by now. Probably he's having some games going on with his mistress and then my mail strucked him. That's why he's so abnormal these days. Come let's go pray...

Cheesy Chica said...

yaya, me long time no pray liao..when i go back, lets go pray and go to that fortune teller u have been telling me kay

cheers

test said...

that why u get paid monthly... cause if theyd ont pay u u stop working!