December 04, 2006

Remember December

Wabedabedoo...zubadeboo...badeboo...singing back to my normal life after 2 weeks of holiday doing nothing but climbing loadsa stairs, baking myself in the sun, eating loadsa loadsa food, etc etc. With loadsa funny stuff happening in between. Being stupid and forgetful for the whole 2 weeks, lost my cellphone, being able to buy a Children ticket at the Singapore Science Centre, being "underweight", getting loadsa phone numbers from loadsa taxi drivers (from Hairy to Non Hairy), found out that there're more good looking guys in Penang than in KL, more cute chicks in Singapore than in Malaysia, found out that birds are scary, taken loadsa pictures, ate loadsa food, spent loadsa money, found out why Muar is called Muar, found out that there're loadsa staircases in Malaysia (which I don't really like), met loadsa friendly people and best of all being "married" without kids (so interesting that people like to urge you to have kids becoz it's a "LOVE" thing...loadsa things which I can't list down here becoz the list is so long...it streches from North to South of Malaysia. But it's really funny...I felt so stupid all the time.

So now, after the holiday, I've got loadsa things coming up. Can't wait for another holiday again...Seriously.

Let's see...what I have to do before my uni starts again:

4: uni subjects registration, work
5: passport photo for China Visa and banking stuff, work
6: work in the morning, meeting friends in the evening maybe or spa/facial in the evening
7: whole day reserve for friends (if I don't show up they will put some GPRS thing inside my body so that they know where I go)
8: work, edit photos, spring clean the house again
9: Give training, work
10: Give training, work
11 till 16: Work work work (free for movies, coffee, etc, just gimme a call)
17 till 24: Shanghai Trip
25: Christmas (probably stay in bed...recovering from jetlag
26: Uni starts (my nightmare begins here)

So, this is my December. Another busy month indeed.

No comments: