December 14, 2006

Everyone....no matter what...you must really really watch Borat for once in your life. It's really funny. It's been quite a while since I laugh like a mad dog in front of the screen. No doubt, Malaysia gonna ban it for sure. No way we can watch it in cinemas. But it's worth the watch. Kudos to Sascha Baron Cohen (the lead actor). Brave act, silly enough, I don't think any other actors dare to do whatever you did in Borat.

Yeah, you see, I spend my pathetic days now with watching a new movie everyday. It was Happy Feet yesterday, Borat today and Breakfast at Tiffany's tomorrow. I stop eating like a pig becoz I m out of food and also I got bored of eating like that. Finally!!!

I m still thinking of my decision to temporary stop work. Still need an answer. But I m in no rush though. Another alternative would be continue working but not so much, just enough to cover my spendings...maybe that's better.

Oh yah, before I forget....Happy Birthday Julian!!! Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!!!

2 comments:

monkticon said...

I've watched it too...its stupid but funny....but at the end of the movie i still feel stupid...

test said...

danke :)