December 17, 2006

Seriously, I think One Utama should add more parking places. It took me nearly half an hour to find a parking lot and half an hour to wait for the cars slowly moving to get out from the building. And that's not frustfrating until your friend decided to cancel the "date". He's lucky I didn't get angry, but then he turn up becoz I told him to take his time but please "do show ur face". And then he's a bad influence, now that I spent nearly RM500 today, and I nearly got this:

Isn't that a beauty? My hands just can't stop caressing it...aww...and I duno if the salesman keeps on brain washing me or my friend who keeps on saying this is good compared to his Nikon D80 or it is becoz of love at first sight? It has all I want but the thing is I have to spend a lot in uprading them as time goes by...A LOT (definately in the future)...most important of all are the features...I m paying tonnes for the features. Jeez. It makes me feel guilty. Should I get it? My Shanghai trip already costs me more than 3K...This one 4K...Too much for my Christmas present from me to me don't you think?

1 comment:

Cheesy Chica said...

nice one dude. and about the keyboard thingy..yeah, i had the same problem too with my spanish-converted-keyboard.But not anymore..reformatted my pc..lol..

Cheers