December 09, 2006

Heart Attack

This morning I woke up, showered, put on some nice presentable clothes, make-up...becoz need to look good besides representing my company's image and giving good first impression(whom I thought is my boss's sister-in-law). And to my horror...he's actually my boss's wife. WTF??? I really can't accept it. Too shocking and it gave me a small heart attack. I got so shocked, I couldn't help but to feel very uneasy. I thought he already had erm....2. And this should be number 3. She knew about the other 2. And she's okay with it. I feel so uneasy. And then her 2 kids keeps on hugging and kissing me for one whole day. They don't want to let me go. Oh gawd!!! I m beginning to dislike kids. Seriously. For a while it's okay. I just can't imagine me having one. Not in the near future. So there I m giving "lecture" for hours and hours. Teaching her how to operate the printer aswell, basically doing everything like from A to Z. Went to KLCC aswell and also taking care of her 2 kids indirectly becoz they don't want to let me go...hugging and kissing me all the way. My face is full of their saliva now. I m so damn sticky like UHU glue and tired both mentally and physically.

On the other hand, I can't imagine the loneliness of having to share a husband to 2 other women. She told me everyting although I just met her today. A really nice lady who had gone through a lot of things. This I can tell. I m not as "generous" as her. I can't share my man like that. Impossible. Is it becoz of money? Or there're true love?

But the best thing would always be the food. For tea time she brought me to this lil indian shop selling all sorts of Indian cuisine and there I m eating like a pig becoz I've been starving for whole half day without lunch. I ate like a pig, tasted all sorts of curry and spicy food. I feel so relieve. Becoz I can't tell anyone how weird it felt to train my boss's WIFE. Although it may seem like a normal situation which I don't really have to over-react about it. But I know loads more, i know some secrets...u know...secrets...

I can say today went well, I got a chance to learn new things and given a chance to do more work which means more pay. Wahahaha...soon I will be able to get my dream holiday soon or my dream DSLR. Hopefully...

And again, I get the same comment from the people I trained. "I was expecting a woman in her 30's to train me, I didnt expect someone young like you. You looked like a 16 year old to me. I got so shocked".

I m not happy when people say I look like 16 becoz it makes me feel small and useless.

--------------------------------
I met 2 taxi drivers today. Both flirted with me so much I can't take it anymore I felt like slapping them in their face but I hafta remain calm...They wanted to give me their numbers aswell but I told them I don't need them. Bahahaha...

--------------------------------
Tomorrow's a Sunday. And since I m smart enough for today to teach her everything in one day. I m free tomorrow. Finally. But I've got no plans for tomorrow. What should I do? Work again? Work is fun when there're people competing with you. Since it's a Sunday. Hmmm...maybe spring clean the house again...

No comments: