December 15, 2006

Falling in Love...with Shanghai

I m so gonna like Shanghai I think. I was browsing thru Flickr for Shanghai photos and oh man...my passion for photography is getting higher and higher despite the cold weather there (min -1). And also it makes me feel that I really need a DSLR as in taking pictures the proper way after years of using my 2 faithful Nikon digicams. The reason why I don't wanna get it since I started out as a photographer is that my boss only pay me peanuts compared to what he paid for GettyImages. Hmmph...But now it seems that my interest is more important that comparing the pay. Oh well, since he's so nice to me all these while...I m gonna get one next month after my first pay in 2007, yeap, he only pay me like 2-3 times a year. So now there are 3 DSLR which I like very very much, which one should I get...Sony...Canon...or a Nikon...Hmm....decisions again...(sigh).

Can't wait for Shanghai.

Oh my kezboard is so so german now...I duno whz it is like tis...z becoming y and y becoming z and umlauts when I wanna use the aprostrophe, it becames an... ä...whz whz whz...I cant even tzpe a question mark...LOL. It is nearlz 2.30 am now. I canät sleep.

No comments: