September 26, 2006

irritating strangers

No matter what, there're loadsa irritating people around me. Strangers mostly, those whom I've never talk or greet before. If he/she is nice, it's ok. That's very friendly and nice of him/her to be like that. Thank you for being courteous. But there're some with great attitude problem who don't treat people that they first meet like what they should have.

Ok let's start with case number one:
Seller/Buyers

a) There is this canteen man in my faculty whom me and my friends nickname him as "Moody" since day one. His mood swing is worse than the roller coaster in Disneyland and it's worse than any ordinary woman having PMS. Since the first time we met him, he was already frowning, throwing tantrums and being very childish.

On a good day:
Moody: Yea...Nak apa? (Yea...What you want?)
Customer: I want this this with this and that with this and without this
Moody: Ok...10 minutes

On a bad day:
Moody: Yea?
Customer: I want this this with this and that with this and without this
Moody: No, don't have. Wait till 11am.
Customer: But that day at this time, you have this.
Moody: Nono, we dont have. Come back after 11. (showing anguish expression as if someone killed his cat)

Then one fine day, he extra charged me just because I m a Chinese. You see, he's a racist aswell. Chinese people in my faculty have to pay more and get less portion than the others. I was being patient with him. Very patient. Then one fine day...

Me: How much?
Moody: *tapping his calculator* RM4.20
Me: What? For one piece of small chicken like this and that sum of vegetables you charged me this? This is uni canteen you know?
Moody: Vegetables are very expensive miss.
Me: What? But I m not talking one whole pot of vege....
Moody: *cuts through* You know miss, we're losing a lot every month. Each month we have a lot to pay up, the customers getting lesser, we have to pay the cook, the workers...blablabla...
Me: Ok...ok..stop. How much? Honestly. I don't need to know how much you're losing. Just tell me the price.
Moody: Ok...RM4.00. You want you take, you don't want, don't take.
Me: @#$%^&*...!!! Hm....(I was cursing him so badly when I walk back to my friends' table)

Where's the sense? You treat your customers like that, you expect us to pay you willingly? If your service is good, I dont mind tipping you. And if the food tastes good, I m willing to pay more....but NO. Idiot. And some people only have to pay about RM2 something for the same thing I took. Somemore he's showing his emotions when he's a guy, and also in front of everyone. Damn. Disgracing.

b) I was doing some voluntary work for my university. Because I was the publicity manager and I have to make sure there're crowds visiting that carnival that we've planned for months. It was held during the Convocation. So, there...under the hot sun with thousands of people, I stood there giving away flyers, sweet-talking them into the carnival, it's a carnival for kids, so I was like explaining to the parents that the kids need some cooler and more comfortable place to stay and to play. Some parents were really nice, they turned up and even thanked me. But some...."bitch" I should say, just walk away without even replying me and looked at me as if I m an alien from another galaxy. That's very rude. At least say something, you wasted 3.46mins of my precious time just to tell you there're a more comfortable place somewhere for you and your kids. I was trying to be nice because I don't want your kids to suffer under the hot sun. Damn. I told myself never to care people like this. Just a waste of space on planet earth. Their absence or whatever means nothing to our beautiful planet. Where's the sense?

Case number 2 : Unknown online user
I've got a Friendster account, to keep in touch with my friends and stuff. So come one day, there's this guy who wanted to add me desperately. I didn't add of course. Then he keeps on sending me messages asking me to add him and he wanted to become my friend and blablabla. I didn't reply a thing. How can someone be so desperate for a friend when there're more than 6 billion inhabitants on planet earth where nearly half is the female species like me. I find that offensive. It may seem like a small little thing to some of you but to me it's offensive in some way. It's scary aswell.
Can't you like introduce yourself and talk nicely and so on and so...but this is like extra "friendly". Jeez...

Case number 3: Idiotic car drivers on the road
My my...sad...driving on any Malaysian road lets you see all. So far this is what I've gone through:

- there's this little car in front of me (the driver is kissing the girl next to him) when everyone is like rushing to go through the jam. They kiss non-stop and I got so irritated. I was so tired after one whole day in uni, and what they did was kiss kiss and kiss. Damn, if he wanna kiss, go back home, strip her bare and kiss her continously for 100000 years I don't care... he's making the traffic slower and it's very dangerous for road users like me. Man....not the first time. 3 times so far. Kissing kissing. I told my friend, he replied,"Are you jealous?" :(

- then there're some old man who refuse to give way. Idiots. Issit very hard to spend a few seconds and let my car get to the right lane? They don't like to give way to young people. And those with nice big cars, they think they're rich so they can do everything they want. Stupid bunch of rich morons.

- Perverts on the road. If they see u, they will pop their head out of the window, wolf-whistling as if you're Jessica Alba (although you look like Michael Jackson).

- A lot more cases like these. And some who tried to hit you at the back, who tried to follow very close to you car and so on. Jeez. Damn irritating.

And the list goes on and on...world peace seems to be so impossible.

3 comments:

monkticon said...

wow...so many negative thoughts...takpe takpe mari saya bawak u pegi minum kedai kopi ah seng...ok???
i belanja u bayar! yeehaaa~

Anonymous said...

beh tahan, right, these kind of people? feel like slapping them.

Anonymous said...

chiiiilllllllllllllllll

:)

its normal. ignore them. if all else fails hit them :) or poor water over them. especially mr moody :)