September 01, 2006

Am I gay?

U may wonder how my so called "date" goes...

Well, amazingly this time, it's not as bad as last time. But I m not attracted to him. I m turning gay I guess. I can't seem like anyone. It's either they gave me a "ah pek" (dress and act like an uncle) feeling, not "intelligent" enough to answer my questions, not ethical, doesn't look into my eyes when talking to me as if I will eat them (yes, I m a man-eater). Even towards the guys I used to like. No more feeling. Jeez...I m not attracted to a single guy now. That's not good. Since young I always have a target, but since the break-up...I HAVE NONE!!!

I hope I m still straight. Or maybe because I m too busy with work and studies I m not bothered to look for one? My grandma did tell me something about me being to choosy...I m not being choosy. I don't have time to be choosy. And yet...I think I m gay. Jeez...

2 comments:

Jürgen Hösch said...

Heya! Why do you think you have not time to be choosy? Why do you have the feeling that you need "to find" a partner that fast? In my experience it's better not to search for a partner but just to keep the eyes open. The next one might be there where you would look at least.

Best Regards

cat

Obelisk Dee said...

wat I mean is I dont even have time to think of being choosy or not because I m too busy dealing with my stuff now. Yeah, you're right maybe I m "over-looking" someone now. I m still not ready to get into a new relationship yet.