September 18, 2006

1 day without touching the computer

I can't do that. I m trying hard not to. But I can't. I just can't. It's already a part of me. I will be sick if I dont. It happened before. I nearly go crazy last year. No matter what I still have to put my hands on it. It gives me a sense of relief and satisfaction.

Not long ago, my friend told my another friend about my obsession.

"Dude, you can take away her favourite pair of shoes but you can't do that with her computer. She will definately kill you"

But damn, I have to stop. I m too dependent on my computer. In everything. Everything. From food to my foot. Yes, I think I need to stay away for one day at least and try to touch my books more. Although I did touch my books, but I m not reading it hard enough and I've got yet another series of small but important coming up till next monday. I hated my uni life, now I hate it even more. *pukes* I got so fed up with exams I m not bothered.

3 comments:

Cheesy Chica said...

Uni life? Exams? Yeah,tell me about it. Same here too..loads of assignments and then there's always the problem with group members where some people just take you forgranted. Who the heck told us uni life's great? Damn..kena tipu pulak..

Hah...refrain thyself from touching the computer? IMpossiblE!! Hmm..you and I are from the same feathers, so I think even if you on your computer for a day, u will definitely touch it...just to feel it..hahaha

Cheers
errr...in d process of changing

愉快な人 said...

y we all hv loads of assign de?
aih...

Obelisk Dee said...

Becoz we're lucky enough to be chosen from the thousands and thousands of students to get a place in local universities, dat's why. They think we're super smart and super nerd, dat's why.