September 09, 2006

Kids these days...

I was at my aunt's house for her birthday dinner about an hour ago but I m still having headache now. Why? Because her 3 year old son and another 3 year old daughter of her friend keeps on screaming non-stop for 3 hours since I got there. Man, it was like banshee everywhere, things were thrown everywhere on the floor, furnitures are being move away with those annoying screeching sound, shouting at each other, fighting for their toys...etc. Every 1.57 minute, they will get up from the dinner table and do someting with their children (i.e. persuading, scolding, pampering). I was sitting in the middle of the table and I really can't stand it, the environment is like war. Everyone running everywhere and shouting (just like all the war victim finding a safer place to hide with bombs being thrown everywhere).

I was wondering if I was that "loud" when I was younger. My mom would definately kill me with her cane or her big slap on my face would definately shut me up for one whole month! No joke. I was brought up by a very strict mother (till now I don't dare to talk to her unless it's an arguement). There's no such thing as toys or dolls or junk food. Totally like in a military school. I still remember the hard time I have to go thru memorising vocabulary and the maths arithmetical table. I really go through a lot. The cane was my best friend as far as I can remember. She's brutal...no one dare to go near her when she's teaching me lessons. And my dad would never do a thing unless it's serious. So, till now, no one can ever hurt me more than my parents.

Back to the story, this cousin brother of mine, it's like a total opposite of what I have to go through. (I m not saying he should be beaten up like what I used to have) but his parents are being too lenient of him, when he's really wrong like putting his leg up on the dinning table when everyone's eating and he spitted on my cup just now, the one with my water inside it. Blardy hell...I m patient with kids, that's why he didnt get wallop from me.

Shopping trips with them is the worst in my history of nearly 21 years living on planet earth. Man, he gets what he wants (even the chopstick that belongs to a restaurant). Spoiled brat. Hopefully he didnt turn out like the male version of Paris Hilton. Jeez. I can bear to see that.


The amount of toys in his house is like"enourmously a LOT". This pic is just like 0.5% of what he got. I could sell it off when he gets older. Wahahaha *evil grin*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

man ur mature.. seriously...

proud of u
x

monkticon said...

wa...ur parents like my parents...but their toys got as much as mine or not?

Obelisk Dee said...

germanjulian: :) I m glad everyone here is as mature as their age. I have known some people who's nealry 30 but still have the thinking of a 13 year old.

monkticon: Yala, u collect toys, of course u got more la, I think when my cousin bro hit 20yrs old, his toys would be like a Toys"R"us store.