September 11, 2006

911 - A date to remember


The September 11, 2001 attacks (often referred to as 9/11—pronounced "nine eleven") were a series of coordinated suicide terrorist attacks upon the United States, predominantly targeting civilians, carried out on Tuesday, September 11, 2001.
That morning, 19 men affiliated with al-Qaeda[1] hijacked four commercial passenger jet airliners. Each team of hijackers included a trained pilot. Two planes (United Airlines Flight 175 and American Airlines Flight 11) crashed into the World Trade Center in New York City, one plane into each tower (One and Two). Both towers collapsed within two hours. The pilot of the third team crashed a plane into the Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia. Passengers and members of the flight crew on the fourth aircraft attempted to retake control of their plane from the hijackers; that plane crashed into a field near the town of Shanksville in rural Somerset County, Pennsylvania. Excluding the 19 hijackers, a confirmed 2,973 people died and another 24 remain listed as missing as a result of these attacks.

Today marks the fifth anniversary of the terror attack. For those who suffered losses on that fateful day, it will be a time of quiet remembrance. How time flies, 5 years ago I was still in my school uniform, going to tuition classes and still so "young". God bless everyone.

And today marks the day I have to finish all these tablets within 3 days. Went to the doctor this morning, and I got this, and worst of all, only porridge and bread are allowed. No spicy, no fried, no oily and unhealthy food. :(

I had a bad gastric and a bloated stomach, can't sleep the whole night. The moment I really fall into my dreams would be at 7.25am. That's very abnormal for someone who can sleep everywhere while standing (according to my sisters).



Die. Die. Die. I have to miss 3 classes today. And that's my major. How am I gonna catch up? Hopefully my angelic friends will lend me their notes and tell me what's on for today. I wanna get well soon and eat those yummy food...

2 comments:

monkticon said...

told u liao...if u belanja me makan u wont get this gastroentritis series...but now have to take drugs liao...
how how...?

Cheesy Chica said...

Geezz..why so many tablets..i sakit also no eat so much tablets(thats why almost mati katak)..now ppl say u take drugs pulak, u c u c!

Cheers,
Shelly