September 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Shelly!!!

Happy 21st Birthday laydeeee....

Don't stress so much okay, I know our education system sux, let us be patient for about 1 and a half year more and when u come back to KL, we go search for delicious food everyday again like what we did...muahahhaha...sounds so much fun.

Thanks for being there when I need someone to talk to for 17 consecutive years. I m so proud of having u as a friend. And again, pls rock KK and have a great birthday this year.

Love,

Dee

1 comment:

Cheesy Chica said...

Yo dude..Thank dude..Its great to know that i am already 21 years old..but its even wonderful to know u got one post specially for me!! Love u soooo much!!!Yeah, we talked for 17 consecutive years but suddenly i am sent so far away... Miss u soooo much!! Well..yeah, I try to rock KK, and u try to rock KL, when i come back to KL, we will definitely shake KL 2gedah!!

Cheers,
shelly..or...