December 15, 2008

Day 1 in Lisbon

At 3am this morning, I was hoping that my friend could exchange my place and be here and I will exchange with him to go to work. I was blur, half awake, half sane, half of me is gone. I can´t remember what happened after that, all I can remember is going through the cold weather to Schoenefeld and then paid 18 euros becoz my luggage was too biggggg..which is bullshit.

And thank you for the nice dinner and that river water. I forgot to finish everything before I go and I was starving like mad once I reached the airport.

I got not enough sleep for 4 days in a row and I m really moodless to go anywhere but to sleep. Then on the airplane on my way here, I slept like a pig for 4 hours. And here I am in Lisbon. I can finally see the sun and it´s amazing how I miss the sun.

Lisbon so far is like San Diego to me but with San Francisco bridge and cabel car. Okay...I shall go do some sight seeing now. Till laters.

2 comments:

Cheesy Chica said...

a reminder*..

buy/trade fruit basket for me..wakakakaka..i want young edible fruits

Thank u

Anonymous said...

i oso wan. ok?