December 21, 2008

Day 1 in Madrid

After days of being in Portugal, which is a very nice country, I am finally in Madrid. This place is filled with drunkyards and dirty streets and weird looking people. I don´t really like it here.

Guess who I will be meeting after this? I will be meeting up with someone who changed his world tour plan just for me. He has already changed his plans since Portugal to be with me and now the same for Madrid.

I don´t know what I should do with him. He´s American and I am Malaysian. Pretty far for a relationship. I don´t know...I really don´t.

The thing about me dating white guys, I don´t know either. It just happens.

When I go back to Berlin and then to Malaysia, I would probably be crying again like last year...nearly for the same reason.

So I shall just keep every moment spent with him and my friend here in Madrid. Till then...

I will be going to Barcelona in 3 days time. So See you in Barcelona!!!

No comments: