December 11, 2008

Bla bla bla

Looks like December is the month of breaking up. 3 of my friends broke up with his/her gf/bf after 4-5 years of relationship. Yes, 4-5 years.

I don't know what to say. I am speechless.

And I heard from another friend, that another friend has just broke up aswell. OMG!!!

Some people say staying single is the better. Yeah, if you asked me, I would say, NO. Being single is terrible. But on the bright side, I have no one to report to. No one to nag or fight or be in a emotional roller coaster. On the dark side would be...being lonely, no one to fight with, no one to nag, etc etc.

I am flying to Portugal this coming Monday and I don't know why I didn't feel excited at all. I have no excitement. I am travelling alone. And my dad doesn't know about this either.

Maybe it's the weather, it's making me crazy. I am not normal now. It's been 3 days since I talk and move like a monkey. I can't sit still, I have to jump around and make fun of people. I have to poke fun of my classmates next to me or create new words which doesn't exist in german language such as Baby Maschine, esse-ing, etc etc. And tomorrow gonna be another day in class where the teacher will make fun of me. I don't know why but he loooooooooooooovvvvesss poking fun of me in front of others and I will be speechless and others will laugh till they roll on the floor.

Owh...I need the sun. I need my friends. I need spicy food. I need a good beach. I need authentic asian food. Come let's go to Afrika!!!

No comments: