December 05, 2008

Gaining gaining

My friend just bought a digital scale from Saturn and guess what....


I gained 5kgs!!!!!!!!!!!!


Should I laugh or should I cry? Fat is good for the winter but not good for health.

5kgs is A LOT. I wonder what I ate throughout the month?


------------------------------------------------------

This month is a month of breaking up. 2 of my girlfriends broke up with their boyfriend after 4-5 years of relationship. Sad isn't it?

Why why why? I find that relationships are really hard to maintain...so staying single is better. But when the weather is cold and sad like this, it's always better to have someone by your side.

Scary though. Having to go through it. But they are strong enough. My lecturer once told us to be strong with the motto,"You are not my first and won't be my last." Wow! That's like...auch!

But they are strong enough.

Ahh...well....now I have to go back to my studies and work work work before I drain myself dry for the holidays!

No comments: