December 21, 2007

Goede Dag!

Hello everybody. I m in the land of legal drugs and prostitution....and also legal abortion...legal Euthanasia...legal this and legal that...no wonder my dad wants me to stay with his friend. No wonder....

I came here alone and my friends will be joining me 2 days later. Utrecht is a place to shop, shop and shop. Tomorrow partyyyyyy in Rotterdam till Sunday and then Monday we'll proceed to Amsterdam.

I m still not feeling very well due to lack of sleep, the dizziness is here again. What a spoil to this trip.

Lucky I know dutch. If not, it will be a struggle to stay here like a foreign country. Time to polish my dutch skills this time before I start my French skills in Belgium. Wahahahaha...By the time I come back to Germany, my german skills will go bad me thinks. Confusion of languages.

It's so cold here. I just wanna stay in bed under the duvet. It's snowing and everything is cold outside with negative degrees. It's only white outside....white and grey and some black.

Okay...time to hide under the duvet again...my favourite past time hobby since I came to Europe. That is to stay under the duvet until I am warm enough to think straight...

No comments: