December 22, 2007

Bored

I just got back from a shopping trip. But I came back with empty hands because I don't know what to buy for 20 people. Yes...20 people. So many things to buy here my gawddd...it's like another Malaysia.

Not gonna think about it till the day comes. Worst come to worst...Haribo Gummibears for everyone...Muahahahahaha

Jeez...I am bored. How can I be bored? Yeah...I know why, I am on hiatus from work for nearly 3 months now, getting my sanity, health and my soul back, so it's a normal feeling to feel bored after being so hardworking for everything. I got some request from my boss to do some work but till now I have not reply him because I am not sure about it. For the very first time I hesitate to work. Workaholic turns zero.

Hmmm...what should I do after this? I like winter but winter with nothing to do really makes me go crazy. I slept, I ate, I shopped. So what should I do? Cook? I have no mood to cook here. And guess what, I have no appetite to eat aswell. I am losing weight at the same time. Being not 100% healthy makes me lose my appetite. Okay...maybe some TV after this. Gonna be a long day tomorrow....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bored? u must be joking me man