December 20, 2007

Bad Omen

Today would be the worst day of my life ever since I stepped down the plane. Although I got a "Gut" in one of my exams, that doesn't mean anything at all. I had fever this morning and then it got back again and then now I m in between reality and sickness.

And then we (me and my friends) had a small arguement over some money issues. Yeah, men can never escape from monetary issues. And I was sick, I m being very patient, not to lose my anger. So I just keep quiet. I am once again amazed by my patience. I am getting more and more patient with things who doesn't go right.

Then I took the wrong bus home. The bus was filled with a very stinky smell. Someone vomited inside the bus. It was all over the chairs and the floor surface of the bus. 11 stations till I got home. How lucky can I get?

When I got home, 2 of the lightbulbs in my room refused to function. Ah...good. From all the days...why today?

And I have no appetitte to eat and I forced myself to eat. Now I felt like puking after that vomit stink inside the bus.

Holland tomorrow. I have no tickets, no confirmation from my friends, what so ever. Fine. I m tired mentally and I need to sleep.

Shit happens. Just flush it down the toilet bowl. And now I m trying to flush it away...

No comments: