September 16, 2007

I ate half of September

Amazing things that I did this week:

- spent RM12,000.00 within 2 days (air tics, course fees, etc etc.)
- ate 7 plates of sushi and 5 cups of tea in less than half an hour
- went to PWTC and then to Shah Alam and then to USJ and then back to PJ and Seksyen 17 and PJ again in less than 5 hours
- called the camera shop so many times I can remember the shop assistants' name, and their respective voices.
- met a Kenyan accidently while munching my lunch with my friends and out of no where the conversation started and he got really "aggresive" after I mentioned "Wangaari Maathai". He thought I m in love with Kenya. Jeeez...and my friend "thanked" me for attracting "unique" people into their lives aswell. (This one reminds me of my best friend's "ex lover" who came from that region aswell. Hehe)
- 5 people on the street said "I Love You" to me. It's one of my unwanted attention phenomena.

I m going to Germany this November. Not for fun but for a language course. I don't know what am I going to do there for the first 4 days. And I still don't know why I m there 4 days earlier. I changed my flight from Malaysia Airlines to Emirates because I m getting a better deal with Emirates with my student card. And best of all they fly directly to Duesseldorf from Dubai. Actually I don't like the idea of having to stop in Dubai but some people convinced me it's better to go with Emirates. And I will be back here in January. Although it's just for 1 and a half months but it felt like I will be there for 3 months (Nov - Jan). No one is going to miss me so I m not going to miss anyone :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Malaysian Airlines was very convenient for me going directly between KL and Frankfurt.. We should arrange to meet when you arrive in Germany :)

Obelisk Dee said...

Yeah sure. We should. Hope I don't turn into a snowman anytime there. Opps snowwoman I mean. It's gonna be damn cold.

Cheesy Chica said...

"This one reminds me of my best friend's "ex lover" who came from that region aswell." - I am gonna kill you when I see you.period.

5 people on the street said "I Love You" to me. - Can you say that to me too? BTW, I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

No one is going to miss me so I m not going to miss anyone - OUCH..SO INSULTING!!! FINE!!*goes behind the toilet and starts to cry*

Cheers
J