September 09, 2007

Runaway Plan A

Some people in the family made me cried today. When I said I cried, it means it's not a normal quarrel, it's a serious one. And thank god I didn't stab anyone today. I was so close to stepping into the kitchen and grab any knife available and stab some people to death. My "volcano" errupted....finally after 21 years. I can't take it anymore emotionally I shouted,"Yes, it's my mistake to be born here." And the arguement goes on and on for hours I couldn't stand it I ran back to PJ.

And I've been thinking, since I m single, I m not attached to anyone, I would like to escape from here as much as possible. Plan A would be 35 days in Eastern Europe after I graduate, then 25 days in Scandanavia and Russia, 15 days in Canada after that and 30 days in Latin America. That would also mean digging through all my savings and see what happened next. I don't care. I couldn't care anymore, what the point of owning blocks of houses without considerating the value of FAMILY? I m really really fed up with my materialistic parents. I m tired. People say I should change my perception and put myself into their shoes, when I m in their shoes I only see the word MONEY above any other thing. Money money money.

Apart from that I m applying for jobs in every corner of the world and not even Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya because I don't wanna stay so near to them. I have been sitting here every night since last week typing cover letters for each different companies from shipping companies to condom companies. Let it be Trinidad or Tokyo, now I m writting a new cover letter for company number 15. Let it be graduate program or part time ot full time. All I did was...apply apply and apply. 100% willing to relocate.

I guess I had enough for now. I need some time to recover.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear. lets hope you find a good job somewhere.

send me a cover letter (template) maybe I can help with sentence structure again

Cheesy Chica said...

Dont forget you still have friends that care

Cheers
J