October 13, 2006

Treats for everyone....if there's an "IF"

I miss everyone. Everyone misses me aswell...Wahahaha. I m going crazy for now. Classes from 8am-6pm non stop can drive everyone crazy. My life is moving 4 times faster than before. How do I know? Well...

During the holiday (without working) my life moves on the scale of 0-1
During the holiday (with work) my life moves on the scale of 3
Normal uni days (normal uni routine) is a 5
Now it's 4 x 5 = 20. Means 20 out of 10.

Phew....if someone pay me for the things I did, I will definately treat everyone who reads this blog a bottle of XO or tequila, u name it. No problem at all....That's "IF". So now...since no one's willing to do that, we shall just get back to our respective routine and hope...and hope and hope.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come now so many classes? I thought your overall credit is less than 18 per week??

Cheers

monkticon said...

btw...Happy Birthday!!!!....i wanted to call u...but i realise I don't have ur number...
hahahahaha...and i was like browsing my phone for your name! LoL!....so when wanna
belanja me lunch? :P