October 23, 2006

Impressing a good impression

Now that I realised that I m indeed a very busy young lady. I didnt realise time flies so fast. I thought tomorrow is Deepavali but sadly it's 2 days ago. I can't believe that I m that ignorant. Not to say ignorant. I didnt sleep for 26 hours rushing for my IR assignment. Just a few minutes nap in between, then the next day I was like a zombie...walking around without knowing what I m doing. And while eating, I can't really taste the food. And the effect lasted till today.

After my uni stuff...then came my uncle's girlfriend's family. They will be here for a week for holiday. Because he's my only uncle, and of course as his niece, I play a very important role of giving them a good impression of the family and Malaysia. They are here to see the family background, so of course we have to look the best and treat them the best. I hope I didnt dissapoint them. I can see that they know I m tired. Can you imagine that me with my-zombie-ness-and-trying-to-leave-a-good-impression face? So, I've been busy serving them, telling them about Malaysia, the history, the people, the food and stuff. So that's like 40 percent of my remaining energy.

Then my friends wanted to celebrate my brithday with me, yes, a belated one. So, I went back to my parent's house, got lost 3 times in my own area. And then celebrated. It's so nice to catch up my my old friends and talked about the good old days in school. There goes my 15% of my renmaining energy.

And then my boss, out of no where came and tell me that I have to train an Iraqi guy somewhere in KL. I was like...OMG. It's kay, it will only take 2-3 hours. But I havent confirm the time yet. But this thing still bothers me because it's still a pending thing inside my brain.

Then my finals is coming. Loadsa things to be done. Jeez. I hate studying. Seriously. Euksss. *puke*

Then, some banking stuff, business related stuff, friend's stuff due this month....OMG...that's quite a lot of things to be done. Tomorrow my responsiblity to impress my future aunt's family is here again. Oh man, I really hope I can. This is for my one and only uncle in the world. For his future. See how much I love u uncle. *hugs*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee Gee Gee..your story made me felt moreeeeee homesick..urgghh..whyyy..whyyyy..I do miss you guys sooo much. Yeah, thats a busy life..but this trains you to cope up with your professional life next time, and for the training the iraqi guy, well, you get money..hehe

Very hardworking la u.

cheers.
a zombie's friend.

Anonymous said...

hotels :) or u wanna sleep on beach hahaha :)

Obelisk Dee said...

Shelly: Suddenly I felt I m very hardworking...too hardworking that is. But I m still not a 4.0 student.

Julian: Hotels. I dun wanna sleep on the beach...grrrrr...