June 07, 2006

Leaving the land of smiles

Yes, tonite would be my last night in Thailand. So far, after I've gain, shed and gain some fat...I'm finally heading home. Yaay. I've tanned my skin, had a 90 baht haircut that nearly made me cry (I'm vain, yes, very vain) and a big tummy. I looked like I'm 3-months pregnant. Gonna shed that off sooner or later and gonna go back to my detox-yucky-diet. Eukks...ptui...ptui...wish me all the best of luck people!

And uni gonna start soon next month! I hate going back to uni, thinking of goin thru those inhumane days of sleepless nights and nightmare...turns me off completely. But for now, I'm hoping to go for some shopping therapy, some spa treatment and fooooooooooooood!!! Did I tell you that I've found a cheap place in Hat Yai selling cheap pants? I got 3 of them. Short pants for running around the neighbourhood while snapping pics...a real good deal for a multi-tasker like me.

Went for some aerobics today. It's fun! In fact I'm addicted to it in some way. It's such a nice feeling exercising together with so many people. Hehe...Okay, gonna stop for now, need to shower and pack pack pack.

Next stop: Singapore

1 comment:

Piffles said...

ya man... classes start in july. sigh.