June 22, 2006

Black Clouds are here

Black clouds are everywhere above my head today. Damn. You see, when I travel too much, I kinda neglect my laptop. So raining or not at home, I don't know. But then today when I got back. My laptop doesnt work at all. Damn. I got so scared. My lil baby didn't responce at all and there's a lil orange light blinking non stop even there's no power supply. Must be the lightling. If I m not mistaken I didnt plug off the power supply. How careless of me.
Then when I got back to my parent's house, on the comp, someone from MSN message me. Yeah, someone from the place where I'm working, kinda harsh though the way he say it. Yeah, my mistake but you don't have to be that harsh. Not my first time though. Always got it from him. He's having period again. Duh...
Then my mother scolded me for someting else not relevent to me. Well, tis is just a small matter I know. When uni reopens, if this thing happen to me, I will really go out and get myself drunk for a few days. Yes, my uni life is damn terrible. Assignments as tall as KLCC, lecturers are moody like Hurricane Katrina, stress like shit, perfectionist are everywhere, traffic jam...everything. That's not even half of what I had to go thru everyday yet. Back home, work work and work...sometimes got scolded for nothing, sometimes got used for nothing, politics, stress again. Then come to my personal life. My relationship problem. Altho I m single now, but sometimes I do have problems especially with my friends. I hope they do understand what I had to go through, I wish I could go back to my parent's house every week and meet up with each and everyone of you but I can't. I've got tons of work to do, even I live under the same rooftop with my grandma but I hardly talk to her because my time is like not enough. I m really stress out. Thinking of it makes me scared. Man, I m so problematic these days. Remaja bermasalah, altho I m no longer a teenager. Aih...

No comments: