June 03, 2006

Productive

Today I m the housemaid. I swept the floor with my uncle. He mopped the floor. And then did some gardeing and work again. How productive can I get?

I lead a very productive day yesterday. Morning I went for a swim and after that I work for a while and then I had a half and hour nap. Afterthat, I went and jog (well, half jog and half walk...walk la) for 3.2 km around a very beautiful man-made lake inside Prince of Songkla University in Hat Yai. But then I got exhausted and found a nice place to sit and then my hands got itchy telling me that I should actually snap someting for my blog readers to see...witout hesitation, the moment my butt landed on that white stool...I began to snap...snap and snap...



FYI, I m not stalking anyone...it's such a joy looking at people who's so determined to lead a healthy lifestyle wherelse a couch potato like me...determined to be pathetic. Their stamina is like 10000 times better than mine. Should exercise more often. I still wanna look like I m 21 when I turn 70. Haha.

A so when I got back, I did some gardening. Unbelievable someone like me will actually step into the garden and feel the grass. Amazing. I m amazed with myself. (err...actually I m having leg cramp so I refuse to sit down or take off my shoes, and then my grandaunt saw me...and she asked me to join her in).

Oh yah, the day before is more like the one I had yesterday. Went up to the highest peak of Hat Yai and snapped these:






And so...after climbing so many stairs...I followed my grandma to this wet market around town. WET MARKET!!! Oh I feel so sick. Because I never really enjoyed being in a wet market.


And then...when I got back...I continue with my work...and work and work and chat till midnight and went to bed. So now you see how bored my life is now?

No comments: