August 23, 2009

Welcome me back

Hahahaha...When I was sick a few months earlier, yeah that time when I was diagnosed with mysterious skin disease after Prague, I lost 7 kgs.

Yeah, one could imagine how skinny I look and fit into nearly every dresses available on the market. And with some make-up, I could even be rated as a pretty chick from Malaysia. LOL.

Fast forward a few months. Yeap. August I mean. I gained my weight back. Owh...shit.

Imagine, nearly everyday you get to eat with your friends and they do cook real good food, and sometimes they would chuck in some raw food for you to prepare. And with my cooking skills, voila...altho not gourmet, we still have a great time munching nearly 5 complete meals a day.

Oh...that's not the terrible part. The best part is that, they eat more than me but never gain a single kilo. But me, I gained hell a lot.

Nevertheless, I felt happier with some fat with me. Not as depressive as last time.

------------------------------------

People on my MSN amazes me a lot. Each time they said "Hi!" to me will end up with food topic till the very end of our conversation. I don't mean ALL but 70% of them are like that. Someway, they are making me fat too especially in the middle of the night.

I no longer crave for Doener but I am craving for biscuits and cakes. That's even worse.

-----------------------------------

Oh...how long will this happy feeling lasts? I have been down for a few months but now I feel happier than before. I do cherish every moment of being happy as it is getting more and more little as I grow.

Funny thing is, I don't feel like travelling, I just feel like cooking. Haha.

----------------------------------

Hmmm...I am glad I have some friends on my MSN to cheer me up. I love you guys so much. And my best buddy too, altho we are thousands of miles away, you still rock!!!

3 comments:

zhaobin said...

Hi, always happy wo.
Eating is very enjoy 1.

obeliskdee said...

Yeah, fat like a pig adi baru cry rite? Hahaha.

felisha said...

MUAXXXXX

Good to know u r happy there!!