August 06, 2009

Confession

I have a confession to make. I prefer to be single than to be in a relationship with an asian. I don't know why but it seems like my relationship with an asian will end sooner compared to a relationship with a white guy. Oh no. Am I turning into a sarong party girl? No way.

Those asian guys I ever had a relationship with are controlling, narrow-minded, not romantic, boring, not street smart, can be idiotic too sometimes. Oh gosh. The trend is the same which I could not take it anymore and then I ended it. And I broke another heart after another. Oh no.

But yeah. I am happier right now. Oh man. I am so happy. I feel freedom. I feel free. I would not want to date another asian anymore. Call me what you want but I feel better right now. Much better.

See, the longest I can hold in a relationship these days is just a span of 3 months and that's it. I felt bored, I left. Not that I want to, it's painful too but it should be better that way than to prolong it till forever. I am really happy right now. Awhhh...

No wonder my dad said I will probably end up with a white guy. No doubt in that. I don't need a traditional man to make me happy. I feel really really relieved right now. I do prefer blue or green or light brown eyes. At least I know they won't control me like an animal in a cage, reporting everything to him every single second. I felt it's a waste of time to be controlled like that wherelese I can do so many things. I know, after this entry I will be hated by my countrymen but that what I feel. You can't say that I am wrong. I have been involved with a few and I felt so devasted everytime. Devastated as in:

1. The question of marriage occurs every 3rd month of the relationship
2. The question of having kids
3. The question of getting a car/house/properties
4. The question of me earning more money
5. The question of me being more educated than them is also another problem. The insecurity in some guys, which they think I will be much more better than them. This is bullshit.
6. The question of me spending money and not saving 90% of it. You see, I have a habit of buying gadgets like phones, cameras, laptops, etc etc. And to them it's a waste of money. Fuck. I don't buy clothes but it's wrong for me to do that?

I am so damn happy right now I felt like having a tube of Movenpick ice cream all by myself. I will be more careful in the future whenever I hop into any relationship. Seriously. I need ice cream.

No comments: