August 29, 2009

Just another episode

And again, I did something bad.

I just couldn't be bothered anymore.

Being cruel in ending a relationship is not my forte. But we had never began anything. Just an illusion. He is probably crying right now over what I said to him just now.

I have problems with myself. That is why no relationship stays.

When I want commitment from someone I like, he don't want commitment.

And in the end when he wants commitment, I don't want it anymore. I am playing the game somehow. I offered to be nice, he didn't take it that way. Fine.

For some men in my life, they want commitment but I don't. I am always the opposite of what they purposed to me.

I am happy now. At least for now. I am free like a bird.

I am a troubled girl. I think I am.

1 comment:

felisha said...

wait? ending a relationship? U didnt tell me u had one?