June 04, 2009

Partial Holiday

It's been a long time since I blogged eh?

Yeah, I was busy catching up with my life and all. I was in Prague last week and all I did was snapping photos and walk around and eat and eat and eat and walk around again and this and that. For the very first time in my life, I did not buy any souvenirs. Not even for anyone nor myself. 

I did learn a lot from this trip. Hopefully this time I will be a bit smarter than before. Afterall life experiance are meant to be collected by going around and experiancing new cultures.

The Czech Republic is a weird place, but it is indeed beautiful. Even more beautiful when you share it with your loved ones. After Prague, I was in Plzen. The birth place of Pils Beer. Yaay. But I didn't had any Czech beer this time, I brought back a bottle. It was too dangerous for me to drink beer while I work. I might not be able to walk and act normally. Afterall my alcohol tolerance has gone down the drain.

After that, I went to Nuremburg in Bavaria. I like Bavaria. It's so different from other places in Germany and people there are super duper friendly. Ahh...if I were to move again, I will choose Bavaria. Any city in Bavaria will do. Altho the dialect can be painful to my ears but I did try to understand. It's trully amazing.

Ahh..what's next? I don't know. I m clueless. 

No comments: