June 13, 2009

Damn

Here I am blogging in the middle of the night feeling that I am a failure.

I am eager to succeed in whatever I do. I am a fighter but not anymore after being demotivated by the series of unfortunate events that hit on me.

My thirst to succeed in whatever I am doing is like the thirst for a glass of water in a hot dessert. I am tired of being pushed back and I hate the feeling of being back to square one which had happened numerous times in my life.

I want to be SOMEONE so badly where I am willing to do whatever it takes to be there. I don't want to be the useless 24 year old who is still under the shadow of "still studying" or a "student" per say. Maybe some people will think I am leading a great life despite my escapades to a number of places without having to worry about my financial situation. Wrong. That is really wrong.

I am feeling damn emotional lately which is not good for my mental health. I am going crazy.

-----------------------------

Someone really drive me crazy up the wall, through the chimney and so on. Hell yeah. Pissed.

I am damn fucking annoyed with someone and I felt like stranggling him in person. I could never see myself being so patient with him. One word. Pissed.

In short, I am pissed with myself and also with someone. I hate living like this. Damn.

-----------------------------

I miss home. I really do. I have never miss home this badly which pushes me to get the next reasonable plane ticket back to my homeland. I am seriously tired.

No comments: