May 13, 2009

Woop

Yes, I am still alive if u r wondering.

These few days I have got not enough sleep and I have been having some sort of dizziness and nausea. That's what happened when you have not enough sleep for about a week. It happened to me 2 times before this, consulted the doctor and he said I am lack of sleep and that I should rest and relax instead of worrying for the world's economy and it's recession.

Hopefully I will gain myself back and feel whole again for tomorrow. :)

------------------------------

I have been living at my friend's house for nearly a month now. Yes, shamelessly sticking my butt here for a month because I don't like to go home.

But yeah, I felt happy but I am not sure how long this is gonna last as it's not my place and maybe the other housemate would feel unfair because I am leeching this place.

Apart of me really wanted to flee this place and move to another. And not to mentioned, my homesick. It's getting worse each day, but I am staying strong and yes, shit happens and yes, I am strong to go through this.

------------------------------

My best buddy and I have had a few conversation for the last few days. About guys. Yes guys! It's been such a long time since we had such conversation and of course we laughed like there's no tomorrow. That's a good thing knowing someone for 20 years and she knows what I am thinking and vice versa. I miss ya woman!!!

No doubt the reason of us still being single is because of our pickiness. Jeez. I know, you would say that I am too picky and not just picky. But it's interesting to know she has the same problem. Like the saying, Birds of the same feather flock together. LOL.

P.S. Woman, LV is good ya know. Don't lose focus. I will be supporting you all the way.

--------------------------------

I have been behaving really bad these days. Like a mad biatch.

Since I arrived here till now, I have 4 girlfriend proposals and I did asked them to "f**k off!" without even giving them any chance. Jeez. Cruel eh?

And I shamelessly went up to a guy and asked him to be my boyfriend. I know. Aggressive. That's my very first time of doing things like that. Pretty amazing. I know. The story is not as simple as this. He made me asked him about this so I played along and I find it's not that bad anyway to ask him this.

He's still uncertain of my feelings towards him and he has bad tantrums like everyday. But I like him the way he is. I hope this is not because of my loneliness here. Hopefully it's not.

I shall write down what I like about him now so that in future, I can refer back to what I wrote and maybe laugh at it. Since this is the "first time ever that I dared to ask a guy to be my boyfriend". LOL!

Maybe this will just be another fling of mine. Nothing personal. I am tired of being in love with someone at some point and it doesn't work and I have to go on. The frequency of this happening is getting more and more intense as I grow older.

Here you go:

- Smart
(Damn blardy smart. The smartest guy I have ever met so far. I have this little thing of falling for smart guys)
- Hard to deal with (Ahh...this I like. I like challenges. I don't like guys who obey whatever I said and say yes yes yes. Maybe I am bored with good guys. Maybe this wont last long. I don't know.)
- Gadget freak (Very common but making money out of it is another thing. He's like my gadget dictionary. Woo...I like)
- Polygot (Which means he speaks more than one language perfectly and I like his English. Woo...I like)
- Stable (Not someone who can't think for himself. Very very stable. He's someone who can give me some sort of security, like a big tree. I have been with some guys who can't think for his future and also can't decide what he wants in life. Bad.)
- Loyal (Judging from his past relationships. I always judge people based on their past relationships. And I have never been wrong unless something bad happened in between. He said he can't trust me fully on this because he knows what happened with my past. And he said I am too much of a playgirl for him. Hurhur. But I am loyal no?)
- Hardworking (Like me when it comes to things that I like to do. I wish I could be more hardworking in studying or when dealing with my books. I really like hardworking guys. Haha.)

The list will go on and on but that's all I can write for now. I need to go off for a while and do some other things. Till then...

No comments: