May 04, 2009

Someone just slapped me

on the face. Slap!!!

Not literally but it's just an expression I felt now.

He scolded me like no one has ever scolded me before. He said that my general knowledge is very shallow because I couldn't answer his financial questions. Okay fine, I don't. It's true, I don't know, I just go to the bank and take some money out and spend and sometimes I put some money in. That's it. I am not bothered with the foreign rates and so on and so fort.

And he asked me to make an excel table. A foreign exchange rate table and send it to him ASAP. I don't get a single thing he said and I didn't do it and I told him I got to go becoz of a meeting. And I got scolded again and again saying I made him loadsa money and so on and so fort.

Seriously, I find this guy very amazing. The first who has ever made me worried about my own brain.

Today is his bday. With this, I never thought he came to me with 1001 financial questions and bammm...I lost. For my record of nearly 24 years, I have never been called stupid on general things. And yes, I got it today. And it did made me realize that it's time for me to improve myself again. That is to have a better brain. 

I felt so damn stupid today I can't forgive myself. Okay, so some might say, certain people have certain gift for some certain fields. In this case, I have no brains for technical stuff and also when it comes to money. No sense at all. I also have no sense in scientific stuff like why this micro living thingy has 3 eyes. It seems like I have no sense in everything. Which is quite sad.

Why do I still live on earth?

No comments: