May 16, 2009

Shit happens eh?

Why am I not aware that he is already married?

Why can't I sense anything?

Why am I that careless?

Is this a joke?

The truth is, I don't expect any men to be loyal. And yes, this is what I got.

I would never want to interfere in another person's relationship and that's it. 

I didn't feel bad at all. In fact, he was expecting me to commit suicide and yeah, I am still alive. I think this is a joke. I mean my life has always been a joke, so yeah, WTF.

As time goes by, I am getting stronger and I shall pat my shoulders for that. KUDOS!!!

Give me another piece of shit and it will really turn out really nice.

To me it's just another day in my life. I am in fact really proud of myself right now as I can take more shit than before. I miss moments like these. It makes me a better person. 

I love myself more than any other people in the world. And that means I am going to plan for my runaway trip for August and September. I think I need another kind of air to breathe in.

I should treat myself a big bowl of ice-cream right now for not falling into other people's marriage trap and also for saving my dignity. I am so proud of myself. For this moment.

No comments: