May 05, 2009

Face it

I m speechless. Really really speechless. I know I can go through this with my determination. Yes, I believe I can.

Let's see if I can end it here.

I m listing all the things I am not happy with this place.

1. When I first arrived, the place where I take my shower is doorless. Yes, open shared bathroom with nothing to cover. Just shower naked like that. And it's filty scary dirty and...words can't describe how it is. Eukks...

2. My toilet which is also a shared toilet has shit on the side of the toilet bowl. It just stuck there as if somebody's shit is made of elephant glue. Just stuck there like that.

3. The shared kitchen is filty oily and appetite-less. Which means every dish that I cook there will end up tasting nothing due to the look-at-that-dirty-stove-and-floor factor.

4. So I moved to a better place. Yeah, I thought finally I could end up in peace. But no. The 44 year old guy thought I like him and jeez....long story. One whole big misunderstanding. And then he found himseld a new girlfriend, thanks to my "luck" that I have (according to him). It seems that I give people good luck and I get bad luck. Okay, back to the point, so he and his new girlfriend has been having sex non stop from the toilet to the kitchen to the bathroom and etc etc and the loud voices at night for 2 weeks. Raging hormones I should say! Jeez...that house was pretty small and I can HEAR EVERYTHING. OMG GRACIOUS LORD! Never in my life I have to hid myself in my room and not brushing my teeth and not pee the whole night because I don't want to see things that I don't want to see.

5. Okay fine, so I partially sleep at my friend's house and that 44 year old guy thought I was jealous because I can't have a relationship with him and yada yada just because I didn't like to go back home. OMG!!! Never in my life I FELT THAT DISGUSTED. EUKKSSS....44 year old and me?? No thank you. MY GAWDDDDD!!!

6. Okay fine. Fine. Then today I went back and just found out that he has not pay his house rent for 2 months. No wonder he's rushing me for my room rent. My gawdddd....and slowly he told me that he is not working and yada yada and no money and yadayada. Jeez...OMGGGGGGGGG!!! I don't know what to say. So now, in order to pay back his good deed, becoz he helped me before this (he helped me out from that toilet sticking place). So I decided to pay him 2 mths rent in advanced. So he can have some money to himself. And did I mention, he has a kid? Jeez, as a father he needs money to feed the kid. Yeah, call me soft hearted but then I am totally shock of the culture here.

7. Fine. Fine. Fine. I've sent 3 packages from Malaysia, 2 belong to me and one belongs to my friend. Okay fine. My friend's package arrived last week, without any scratch. And one of my packages arrived today, with scratches everywhere and Custom tapes everywhere as if I am bringing some swine flu stuff it in. Jeezzzzzz...I was so mad mad mad. Side note: we sent all 3 together at the same day and same time. And still one more missing.

8. Before this, i have problems with the university admin stuff. Yes, with the registration and that they have not received any money from me and that my name is listed somewhere and so on and so fort. Jeez. My brain gonna burst out. But I stayed calm.

9. And what's the best part staying here? NO INTERNET. NO BLARDY INTERNET. How am I supposed not to be mad when I don't have internet? I am living in Germany not Cambodia. Jeez.

10. I am not sure if old ladies here in this place are all grumpy and doesn't smile a lot or at all. But the lady at the photocopy shop is really scary. She wants everything in 100% order and frowned at me AS IF I spoiled her things and she said I am slow at photocopying. Hello. I don't work here and I pay you the money means I can do whatever I want with my book. And she keeps on pressing my book while I am doing the copy and keeps on emphasizing on pressing it and fast and accurate and emphasizing on her weekends and that I will ruin her weekends. Jeez. Fine.

11. There are lots more which I can't remember for now. If I were to list down everything here I would probably go back to Malaysia. Thank god I can't remember much about the bad things here. 10 is enough. Jeez.

I hate this place and yet I am trying to love it as I am going to be here for quite sometime.

---------------------------------

Talking about love. I like someone. But I can't like him as we are from 2 different world. After all those liking and loving, I shall stay focus on what I have to do now. No time to mess with my heart affairs which will lead to another dead end which I have gone through many many times before. Shit.

I shall just keep my busy within my studies and work and that's it. And nothing will happen if I stay here for the time being.

I don't think I will have another love story like what had happened in Portugal or the one when I just got back from Netherlands. I also like the fact that germans don't really talk to strangers. So I am having this new kind of habit of not talking to anyone and being not friendly at all. Not to sound rude but the surroundings here is making me one. And not to mention, slowwwwwww.

No comments: