April 28, 2009

Of Loneliness

Humans are weird species. When they have not get what they want, they want it badly and are willing to sacrifice everything for that. When they got what they want, they complain and feels bad.

Yes, I am talking about me. I am not complaining, just that bad things likes to hit on me everyday.

------------------------------

I think I have a collection. A collection of men that is. But I am still single. I don't know why I am THAT picky. I have no rights to choose people as I am not perfect. So that shall be it, I shall not be picky after this blog entry. 

Guys let me down sometimes. To that point that I am afraid to like someone, don't mention about love. I am trying to give chances to people around me but that does't work. Jeez, I think being here for a month makes me feel lonely. Like really really lonely.

No comments: