April 24, 2009

Lil update

Hmm...I am really tired.

And hungry too.

--------------------------------

I am going to my classmate's little party this afternoon. She's from China ad she's making jiao ze. It's the Chinese version of Tortellini. Nice. And I will be seeing other classmates aswell. And perhaps some new friends.

On the other hand, after that I will go to the library and borrow some books and copy them. As I don't have any german grammar books with me now. Not even in Malaysia. I threw them away in Frankfurt. At the Frankfurt International Airport to be exact. Sad. Sad. Sad.

It's a looooong story. But the past is the past.

-------------------------------

I am starting to look forward for things after all those disasterous things that happened to me since I arrived here. I am getting myself to awkward situtions, embarassing situations, in short, all sorts of situations.

No comments: