April 26, 2009

It's just another day or is it not?

I just had a haircut. FREE OF CHARGE.

That's because I am the living experiment for my friend. She just bought a new scissors and thinks that my hair is great for her experiments. LOL. Now I look like a kid.


---------------------------

Someone just asked me to become his girlfriend.
Booo!!! I rejected.

And a few minutes later, another guy said he likes me and would like to sleep with me. Wooot!!!

Why on earth I have this kinda people around me?

Why can't someone I want appear in front of me just like in the movies? Do I really have to live alone?

---------------------------

Something worth to be "paste" here

"when u return 2kl, i m old d"
"u r a nice gal, m proud of u"
"sometimes i hope u r here to build biz career with me"
"with u around, life is better"
"i shall remmeber u"

He is a guy from Malaysia. Yes, from my homeland. And as expected, he is in his 30s, working in the financial sector. 

It's a complicated thing called feelings between human beings. Ain't it?

No comments: