August 19, 2008

Super busy

I have been so so so busy running errands I think I forgot the date today. Everyday after I resigned I have been busy with uni application, dealing with application/visa documents, DHL, searching for food (yes, I have been searching high and low and doing some survey of food that I should bring over to Germany like curry powder, chilly powder, soup powder, indian spices, chinese spices, malay spices...yeah, THAT much of stuff because I was brought up in good old multi-cultural Malaysia, I know I am going to miss Malay food, Indian food, Chinese food, Bengali food, etc etc...and also because I know I have got limited ability to cook perfectly :(
Haha! )

Tomorrow I am going to a few places again. Jeez...but I am happy!!!

This Sunday, my grandma is leaving me for Australia. She will be there for 3 months and I will have to cook for myself starting next week. :(

-----------------------------------------

A guy pisses me off yesterday. He is very demanding and I think he is crazy. Suddenly he asked me to call him back. He didn't know that I won't call a guy unless he is a close friend of mine. (What the heck should I call him anyway? He's just a friend's friend of mine. No strong reason to call, I don't want to send any wrong message to him thinking that I am giving him a chance). So he waited for hours and hours. And after that he sent me a message saying that I am not sincere in becoming his friend. I was like WTF?

I was a bit pissed yesterday because he thought that after all those "I love you"s I will fall for him. No way. Some people just don't understand. If we are not in the same channel why force into a relationship? He was forcing me indirectly to accept him. And of course I said "NO". I know I have been cruel to reject him but the thing is the chemistry is not there. And this feeling is worse than opening doors in that company.

After I came back from my holidays, I have become very very impatient. If I want something, I want it ASAP. And if I want to get rid of something, I will find ways to get RID of it. The old me would just wait and wait and wait till the sun goes down and up again and never take any action. I guess I am more agressive now. So, now, I would really want to give him 5 slaps on each cheek and push him into a pool. MUAAHAHAHHAHAHA...I am INDEED PISSED!

Okay...no more bad stuff about me. I know I am already bad enough.

I shall go to bed now. Somehow I think I didn't make a very smart move of not telling him off yesterday. I still remain silent. :(

No comments: