August 05, 2008

Fed up

Arrghh.....I am so fed up with the people around me. So fed up with everything all I wanna do now is sleep and forget about those stupid things.

Just imagine...Individual A scolded Individual B because of me and Individual C scolded Individual A because of me and Individual D scolded Individual E because of me. And this goes on till Individual Z. More than Z.

I know a lot of people cared about me regardless of what happened to me. I am so tired of people arguing with each other because of me as IF I am the real culprit behind this. I don't blame my very dramatic problems because of them. Anyhow they are my family.

*sigh*

Lesson learnt: I know my dad loves me very much....I only knew it today. Too late eh? After nearly 23 years living on earth...I just knew (a few minutes back) that he really cared for me. The things he did today, made me cry because I am touched by his action to save me from being stabbed emotionally by someone.

Owh god...I cried again. Since I started work in this company, the tears keep on flowing out. I think the problem with me is because I am the weird one in the family. I think so. Maybe I am not human.

Gawdddddd....I wanna runaway...Maybe after 4 years, they will realize me as a human.

No comments: